Emergency Number : 112
Please note that this page also provides links to the websites / web pages of Govt. Ministries/Departments/Organisations.The content of these websites are owned by the respective organisations and they may be contacted for any further information or suggestion
Government of Karnataka (GoK) is a pioneer in leveraging information and communication technology (ICT) for better governance and is at the forefront of implementation of electronic-Governance (e-Governance) initiatives in the country. The Centre for e-Governance (CeG) is a nodal agency established in the year 2006, under the Societies Registration Act, to steer the e-governance policies and strategies in the state. It is the custodian of the e-governance core infrastructure and basic administrative reform based applications created in the state. In fact, it is unique in the state as it is placed in Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (DPAR) which is directly accountable to the Chief Minister of the state. The services of CeG over the years has proved to be immensely contributive in realizing the benefits of IT for common man. True to the ethos of the IT sector that demands autonomous functionality, the CeG spreads open its wings to various innovative projects aiming to empower citizens through the support of e-Governance.
Today, the state can boast of state-of-the-art two Data Centers, MPLS technology based Karnataka State Wide Area Network and core applications such as e-procurement and HRMS groomed under CeG with cent percent performance quality and standards, even setting certain benchmarks.
Copyright policy (if the published information is available free of any charge)
1)Information featured on this website can be re-published in any media form free of any charge only with prior permission from us(CeG) or concerned respective authority which is owning the website, through email.
2)Information can be republished as it is available and not to be used in a distorted or misleading manner.
3)Where the material is being published or suggested to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged
4)13. However, the permission to reproduce this material does not extend to any material on this site, which is explicitly identified as being the copyright of a third party
Copyright policy (if there is a provision to reuse published information)
1)The information published on the website comes under copyright policy and obtaining authorization for their republish is a pre-requisite.
2)To get permission one can mail to ………………..@.........
(in case the respective department doesn’t need any permission to hyperlink in their website)
1)We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site and no prior permission is required for the same.
2)we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on other sites. Our Department’s pages must load into a newly opened browser window of the user.
(in case of hyperlink permission is necessary for the website)
1)to provide any link or its form on this website, it is compulsory to procure permission.
2)permission can be obtained from the Centre for e-governance by requesting to this email. email@example.com
3)Before leaving this government website note: this contact button will lead to another website, to get more information on such new opened site, one must contact the concerned contacts registered on that website.
1) For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this Government computer system employs commercial software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
2) Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular deletion.
3) Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Indian IT Act (2000).
1)This website is designed, developed, and maintained by the center for e-governance.
2) Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s) and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
3) ) Under no circumstances will this Department be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
4) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
5) The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government/private organisations. (Name of Department) is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
6) The concerned department does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
7)The concerned department, cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users are advised to request such authorization from the owner of the linked website.
8)The concerned department does not guarantee that linked websites comply with Indian Government Web Guidelines
If the user visits the information and collects information or downloads files, the following elements may automatically download,
When you visit some websites, they may download small pieces of software on your computer/browsing device known as cookies. Some cookies collect personal information to recognize your computer in the future. We only use non-persistent cookies or “per-session cookies”. 28 Per-session cookies serve technical purposes, like providing seamless navigation through this website. These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are deleted as soon as you leave our website. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
We collect no personal information, like names or addresses, when you visit our website. If you choose to provide that information to us, it is only used to fulfill your request for information